Friday, July 1, 2011

I HAVE A DREAM!!!!!!1111

unrelated picture,i just wanted to show how skinny i am, thanks to my diet

unskyll everyone this post will be in english

i have a dream

to have 35.000 followers before august

yes

i think its possible yes!!!1 very good!!! DRITABRA!!!

I AM FRIENDS WITH MONICA TANG

yes

and one day... i went to hiphop club

and my friend ,he is name marcus, he was not drunk but i drank 2 beer and was drita

fuck

so .... i said i will dress up in green mankini aka borat and walk around oslo SHITY if i dont have 35.o00 followers before august

please invite friends

but my skin color is green... so everyone will think i am naked

i wanna be famous please help me


1 comment:

  1. "but my skin color is green... so everyone will think i am naked" hahahahhaha :DD

    ReplyDelete