Monday, July 4, 2011

I think she stole something from me...

You see this Norwegian girl??? This video was published in May this year...


She says she is a little pretty girl trapped inside a grown ups body! And she want to live a glamourous life...

And look at me; this was published in December 2010! Do you hear, 2010!!!!!!!!!!!

I wanted to live a glamourous life long time before she wanted that!

And this is from my Twitter, on March!

"I'm a fat little girl trapped inside a guy's body. <3"

LIKE, WHAT.

I am really shocked! How can people be so cruel?

She really stole something from me... I feel raped, used and extremely sad...

But hey, haters gonna hate. When people copy you, you should take it as a compliment right?? Because they want to be you, but in reality they are a wannabe!!

TONJE, YOU ARE A TONAIL!

No comments:

Post a Comment